Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Compassion Fatigue
- Family Conflict
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Women's Issues
- Body Centred Psychotherapy
- Bodynamic Analysis
- Family Systems
- Feminist Psychotherapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Process Work
- Telephone Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.nataliehansencounselling.com
Walking with you through life's challenges
Natalie is a caring and competent Individual and Couples Therapist in Uptown New Westminster. With over 17 years of counselling experience and a Master's degree in Counselling Psychology from UBC, Natalie is your best bet for effective change and relief. Natalie also provides supervision/consultation to other Counsellors.
Natalie knows how hard it can be to call a counsellor. Her clients feel safe and at ease as soon as they speak with her. Natalie welcomes individuals from all ages (17+), genders, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, and cultures. She is a mom to two school aged kids and knows the struggles that come with parenting and maintaining a romantic relationship.
Topics that Individuals find Natalie helpful with include:
- High Stress or Anxiety
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Transition to Parenthood
- Providing Supervision to Counsellors
Call Natalie to feel heard and accepted and learn skills to apply right away.
She believes we are all doing the best we can with what we were given, and that we all fall apart at times.
She uses exceptional listening and relationship building skills, along with the teaching of stress/trauma management and bodynamic skills, and current brain-psychological research. Natalie works from an attachment, systemic and trauma-oriented perspective.
With Natalie you can expect to gain skills and insight right away.
We'll look at your goals and set ones specific to you. Some of them might include, for example:
- Feeling calmer in daily life
- Less resentment towards people in your life
- Knowing what you want and learning to ask for it
- Setting boundaries
- Working on parts of us that get extreme, like perfectionism or caretaking others
- Creating satisfying relationships at home and work
- Sleeping better
- Lessening of rage, anxiety, panic
- Being more of the parent you want and hope to be
- Increased Self-acceptance
- Feeling less isolated
Email me using the email link above or book online at NatalieHansenCounselling.com. Let's make a plan together for you to start feeling relief.
Client fee individuals:150
Client fee couples/families:160