Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Career Issues
- Family Issues
- Grief and Loss - General
- Life Transitions
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Trauma Counselling
- Body Centred Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Energy Psychotherapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Mindfulness approaches
- Skype/Video Counselling
- Spiritual Counselling
Counselling practice website:TherapyBeyondTheCouch.com
- What would it be like to release the beliefs and habits that keep you from being happy, and successful?
- How would it feel to move through life with ease, freedom and a sense of purpose?
- IMAGINE having a warm and caring professional to help you create a life that is Joyful, healthy and meaningful.
I am a Clinical Counsellor, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and EMDR Practitioner with extensive training and experience in the field of Counselling, Coaching and Guide work. For the past 20 years I have been helping people release the Subconscious habitual patterns that get in the way of their happiness, and build the tools and resources necessary for their Success and Fulfillment.
I whole heartedly believe in YOUR ability to change. Human beings are in a constant state of change - your body replaces its cells every few years; you shed your skin (gross fact-dust is actually made of bits of skin you've shed), and YOU look nothing like you did when you were a baby! So, if change is such an integral and natural part of human existence and YOU are a human (I'm guessing), then YOUR natural state is one of change as well. I will help you navigate this change-work safely and effectively. I will be your a guide and ally, gently and challenging you toward your very best, and always believing in YOU.
I use a Holistic integrative approach to creating change, integrating tools from a vast range of healing modalities - both Eastern and Western. One of my responsibilities as a healer is to stay updated on research and new understandings of the human experience - Mind Body and Spirit. I incorporate many therapeutic approaches to my work including Hypnotherapy and NLP (NeuroLinguistic Programming), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Reiki, Parts work, Internal Family System, Mindfulness Therapy, Energy Psychology, EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprogramming), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and many more.
Through our work together, you will:
- Let go of old beliefs habits that no longer fit (and frankly, just get in the way)
- Navigate life’s ups and downs calmly, and with minimal reactivity
- Gain control over your reactivity through Mindfulness
- Know that there is someone in your corner
- Lead a life that is in-line with your best self
- Learn tools to interrupt negative patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving
- Release Fear, Shame, and Guilt
- Create lasting Positive Change
- Calmly and compassionately take responsibility for your participation in life experiences
- Learn evidence- based tools to create Success and Fulfillment
- Master your ‘blind spots’
- Enhance the quality of your relationships
- Become your own best resource!
- Find relief from chronic pain and suffering
- Reach a better understanding, and appreciation of who you are
- Develop a gentleness toward yourself, and others
- Have more flow, ease and joy in life
- Create and maintain a Work-Life Balance
It would be my honour to work with you on YOUR way to Health, Joy and Fulfillment.
For more information about myself and my practice (as well as access to free resources and tools) come to www.therapybeyondthecouch.com or give me a call at 604-616-9908 or email me at Tami@therapybeyondthecouch.com or message me through this website.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Client fee individuals:$120/hour