Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Adoption Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Death and Dying
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Eating Disorders
- Family Issues
- Intimacy Issues
- Parent/Teen Conflict
- Parenting Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sleep Difficulties-Children
- Stress Management
- Teen Adjustment Issues
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Family Systems
- Mindfulness approaches
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL COUNSELLING
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- TELEPHONE COUNSELLING
- VIDEO COUNSELLING
Counselling practice website:www.bachcounselling.com
In response to COVID-19, we provide VIRTUAL COUNSELLING keeping you and the community safe. For over 20 years, Heather Bach of Bach Counselling Group brings clinical expertise to working with those who wish to make a positive change in relationships, intimacy, depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, ADHD, parenting and eating disorders. Heather works with individuals and couples who are dealing with issues that may adversely affect their relationships. In a safe and skilled counselling setting, you are provided with the opportunity to gain insight, identify and change behaviours and or communication that may be hindering you from reaching goals. Heather strives to bring you to achieving your goals. Therapy is short term, cost effective and change oriented. Bach Counselling Group adheres to the ethics and standards set out by the Canadian Psychological Association.
Do you want help with:
- Relationship intimacy
- Marriage, separation and divorce
- Relationship transition, including separation
- Anxiety and depression
- Past trauma
- Eating disorders
- Loss and grieving
- Cross cultural issues
- Professional consultation
Heather will help you address your issues using a variety of evidence based METHODS including: cognitive behavioral therapy, eye movement desensitization reprocessing (EMDR), emotionally focused therapy (EFT), dialetical behavioural therapy (DBT), psychodynamic, family systems, solution-focused therapy and mindfulness practices. She provides highly skilled counselling offering quality, goal-oriented services that assist you in reaching your personal goals.
You can be assured of a safe, confidential and supportive environment to address your concerns with a skilled and professional counsellor. Whether you bring a struggle with depression, anxiety, relationship issues, ADHD, eating disorders, post trauma and or grief, Heather will assess the matter with you and strategize the most effective course to your goals. In a warm and supportive setting, she will bring the most up to date tools and skills to facilitate your growth and wellness.
In response to COVID-19 we offer SECURE ONLINE COUNSELLING for your safety and convenience. Call us to book your online appointment.
- We are trained in EMDR, CBT, DBT and Emotionally Focused Therapy. We bring an attachment and trauma informed perspective to our work.
- From the comfort of your private space, we provide you with online video or phone counselling you can count on.
Client fee individuals:$120-$220
Client fee couples/families:$120-$220