Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Family Issues
- Intimacy Issues
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Men's Issues
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Trauma Counselling
- Weight Loss
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies
- Mindfulness approaches
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Sex Therapy
- Shame Counselling & Therapy
- Somatic Approaches
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.mentalmaintenance.ca
Are things out of balance? Tired of the same old patterns? Stuck? Taking care of mental wellness is like maintaining a vehicle. Anxiety, depression, relationship trouble and anger may mean it's time for a tune-up. Just like with a vehicle, to have a life that runs with less breakdowns requires regular tune-ups and maintenance. I work collaboratively with you, to help build a toolbox that you can use during moments of struggle, difficulty and pain. I am skilled at helping people with Anxiety, Trauma, ADHD, Sex therapy, and who are participating in alternative relationship arrangements.
I use Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Brainspotting. I specialize in working with all genders of neurodivergence (ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia). I have training specific to men's issues. I navigate relationship/marriage issues including blended families, cross-cultural relationships, sexual dysfunction and consensual non-monogamy.
I am an introvert who is a long time resident of the BC north. I understand the challenges of living in remote and rural regions. I have ADHD and have two neurodivergent children. I am familiar with the struggles of having a differently wired brain and this gives me insight to help you on your journey.
- I have specialized training in both Acceptance and Commitment therapy and Compassion focused therapy.
- I am trained in Brainspotting. I have completed Phase 1, Phase 2, and Expansion spotting.
Client fee individuals:135