Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Critical Incidents and Acute Stress
- Job Transition
- Life Balance
- Life Transitions
- Performance Enhancement
- Personal Growth
- Personal Injury
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Brief Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- Motivational Interviewing
- Observed Experiential Integration (OEI)
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
Other languages spoken
Counselling practice website:www.vervecounselling.ca
Are you stressed at work and can’t sleep at night? Feeling worried, stuck and overwhelmed?
I understand that these experiences can lead to feelings of loss – loss of control, loss of freedom, and loss of passion for your life.
You might have been trying different strategies on your own, trying to power through the problem, relying on will power alone.
Truth is – it’s not that you need to “work harder”.
What you need is someone with the right knowledge and skills to guide you through the process and point you in the right direction.
You are in the right place and you have options.
Trauma, anxiety and depression are areas that I focus on with my clients. Using methods proven effective by research, I work with people whose challenges are getting in the way of their work performance, relationships, or health so they can regain balance in their lives and feel like themselves again. Our counselling sessions will involve providing you with the tools to increase your self-awareness, insight and coping.
Imagine your life where you are not worried all the time, you are happy with your work performance, you can sleep and you feel energized. You don’t have to limit your activities or plan your life around your fears. You can go out into the world feeling confident.
You deserve a counselling experience that is empowering and effective.
Book a free 15-minute consult today to find out how counselling can help you:
- Counselling available in English and Cantonese
- Eye-Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) - Certified Therapist
Client fee individuals:$150