Areas of practice
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Gender Identity Issues
- Intimacy Issues
- LGBTQ Issues
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Men's Issues
- Performance Enhancement
- Personal Growth
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- Women's Issues
- Adlerian Therapy
- Brief Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Sex Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Telephone Counselling
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.teeshamorgan.com
Dr. Teesha Morgan is a Psychotherapist, published author, adjunct professor, and co-founder of the Westland Academy of Clinical Sex Therapy and Westland Therapy Group. Dr Morgan specializes in Sex Therapy and Couples Counselling, and has had a successful full time private practice for over 15 years.
Additional work includes:
- Adjunct Professor at Adler University
- Sexual Health Consultant (Expert Advisory Group) for the BC Provincial Government (Ministry of Health and the BCCDC)
- TEDx Speaker, May 2015 – Masturbation Myths
- Co-founder of Westland Academy of Clinical Sex Therapy
- Co-founder of Westland Therapy Group
- Partnered with companies such as Johnson & Johnson (KY Brand), Warner Brothers, Bayer & WeVibe
- Published author featured in various news outlets and magazines (e.g. Chatelaine Magazine, Flare Magazine, Globe and Mail, Toronto Sun, Calgary Herald, Canada Living, Huffington Post etc).
- Keynote Speaker and member of The National Speakers Bureau
- Media Guest Expert – Appearances including: Global National and local Global Affiliates, The Marilyn Denis Show, Shaw TV Breakfast Television, Dragons Den, Rogers Daytime Ottawa, Sex Matters Toronto’s CTV etc.
- Co-author of Heads Up: Increase your sexual confidence, expand your sexual repertoire and get the real low down on oral sex.
- Canadian Certified Counsellor #1857 (CCC Designation) with the CCPA (Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association)
For more information regarding Dr Teesha Morgan's services please check out her website at www.teeshamorgan.com
- Dr. Morgan has obtained an Associate in Sex Education & Clinical Sexology certificate, as well as a Doctorate in Human Sexuality.
Client fee individuals:$200 For 50 Minutes (Includes taxes)
Client fee couples/families:$270 For 80 Minutes (Includes taxes)