Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Child Stress and Trauma
- Cross Cultural Issues
- Family Conflict
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Parent/Teen Conflict
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Stress Management
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Family Therapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Motivational Interviewing
- Narrative Therapy
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Psycho-Educational Groups
- Psychodynamic Therapy
Other languages spoken
I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor and a certified EMDR therapist with the British Columbia School of Professional Psychology. My cultural background affords me a unique insight into immigrants and second-generation issues.
My trauma service approach provides a safe space to address concerns such as anxiety, depression, self-esteem, and grief. I have extensive experience working with Family System Theory and Interpersonal Relationships Conflict to provide a non-judgmental, confidential space to strengthen relationships with your family.
As a workshop facilitator, I work with all aspects of mental, emotional and social values. My specialty is working with individuals, couples and families relationships, parenting issues, trauma and violence in exploring feelings of anger, shame, and guilt and their impact on your life. I am an approved counsellor to provide psychological treatments to individuals injured in a car accident, ICBC, and work accident, WCB, in English, Farsi.
Together we'll develop a personalized roadmap for your growth, equipping you with values tools and strategies to confidently navigate life's hurdles and explore your thoughts, emotions, and past experiences to identify patterns. My evidence-based therapeutic techniques will empower you to overcome obstacles, cultivate resilience, and embrace positive change.
Client fee individuals:$160
Client fee couples/families:$180