Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Grief and Loss - General
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Feminist Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- Motivational Interviewing
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Self Regulation Therapy (SRT)
Counselling practice website:www.sueperryassociates.com
I am a Certified Clinical Counselor (CCC) and see people in my office in West Sechelt, BC. Thank you for viewing my page. Chances are if you are reading this, you are struggling with something.
I have helped people with many challenges including; depression, anxiety, trauma, grief and loss, addictions and self-esteem. I am non-judgemental, empowering and provide a safe space to explore your thoughts and feelings.
I use strategies such as:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)- help identify how your thoughts feed your feelings
- Eye Movement and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)- useful in helping the body process trauma
- Solution Focused Therapy: we search for solutions together rather than focusing on problems
- Motivation Interviewing: supporting people to look at the possible discrepancy between goals and behaviour.
Please call or email me for a free 20-minute consultation to see if I am a good fit for you. I have direct billing with ICBC and First Nations Health Authority (FNHA) and Crime Victims Assistance Program (CVAP). I am also covered by some extended health benefits.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR): a trauma based therapy
Client fee individuals:100.00 per hour
Client fee couples/families:120.00 per hour