Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Chronic Illness
- Critical Incidents and Acute Stress
- First Nations Issues
- Grief and Loss - General
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual Assault
- Sleep Difficulties-Adults
- Trauma Counselling
- Women's Issues
- Brief Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Reality Therapy
- Response-Based Therapy
- Shame Counselling & Therapy
- Telephone Counselling
- Vocational Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.therapyvancouver.ca
Using cutting edge neuroscience approaches and over 11 years experience practicing clinical social work, a session with me offers effective, results-oriented therapy in a non-judgemental, compassionate space. If you had one or more disturbing experiences that are life limiting in some way, I offer Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT) which works to gently and painlessly reframe and eliminate the emotional charge associated with the past event. I am highly motivated to help my clients heal from stuckness so they can experience more peace. I use an anti-oppressive, systems lens with years of education and experience with Indigenous people.
Clients seek out my therapy approaches for many issues, particularly trauma (various types). What makes me different is that I am a Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT) provider, and the only one in Vancouver. I also work extensively with anxiety, depression, guilt, and shame, as well as unwanted habits, phobias & sleep problems.
I am determined to take my clients from surviving to thriving and not waste their time with years of therapy or painful rehashing of trauma to get there - it is very much possible. Visit my website and send me a message on the contact form. You'll get a response within 24hrs and we can book you for a session or a complimentary consultation.
- I have trained for over 300 hours in Rapid Resolution Therapy. This method is an emerging modality designed to clear the effects of trauma.
Client fee individuals:150/session (50min)
Client fee couples/families:$175/ Session (50min)