Areas of practice
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Family Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
Counselling practice website:ShaunaCheneyMSW.com
If you want to change your life, therapy is a great way to start.
I help people develop coping skills to manage complicated thoughts and emotions. With 21 years of experience, I specialize in providing a supportive and informational setting to help you achieve goals, make positive changes, and overcome difficulties.
But, the first step is actually reaching out for help.. I provide therapy for clients who have all sorts of issues. My clients often struggle with anxiety, depression, post-partum depression, PTSD, borderline personality disorder, panic attacks and relationship problems.
- I first offer clients a 15 minute free consultation to field any questions and to see if it is a good fit.
- For your first 50 minute session, I offer a comprehensive mental health evaluation and a clinical impression of your diagnosis.
- I specialize in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
- I also provide evidence-based trauma counseling for those who are working through trauma, abuse and sexual assault.
Please give me a call. I'll try to get back to you within a few hours. (236) 332-1097
Client fee individuals:$130/hr for individuals with extended health insurance. $120/hr for people without insurance.
Client fee couples/families:$175/hr for couples.