Areas of practice
- Men's Issues
- Personal Injury
- Parenting Issues
- Parent/Teen Conflict
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Grief and Loss - General
- Stress Management
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Autism and Developmental Disorders
- Child Behaviour
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Anger Management Issues
- Addictions - Pornography
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Family Conflict
- Chronic Pain
- COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Teen Adjustment Issues
- Workplace Issues
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies
- Adolescent Therapy
- Child Centred Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Pain Management
- Play Therapy
- Self Regulation Therapy (SRT)
- Solution Focused Therapy
Other languages spoken
Raheel Rahman is committed to providing compassion and support to help you through many life issues.
RAHEEL RAHMAN CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Anxiety in adults and children
- Depression in adults and children
- Couples Therapy
- Self Esteem
- Managing Anger
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Coping from Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Parent – Teen Mediation
BENEFITS OF THERAPY WITH RAHEEL RAHMAN:
- Overcoming anxiety and depression
- Being able to manage stress more effectively
- Improved communication skills
- Improved relationships
- More self-acceptance and confidence
- More management of emotions
- Decision making being easier
RAHEEL RAHMAN USES THESE THERAPIES TO HELP
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): to help you identify negative thoughts and unhelpful patterns getting in the way and challenging the negative thoughts overall to feel better.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy: to help teach people healthy ways to cope with stress, regulate their emotions, improve their relationship with others and be in the present moment.
- Emotion Focused Family Therapy: Supporting parents and caregivers in being able to support their children when they are being challenging.
- $150 per 50 minute session (applies to couples, families and individuals)
- I can provide a receipt for you to submit to your insurance company.
- 200 – 7404 King George Highway, V3W 1N6, Surrey, British Columbia
- Phone – 778 883 4417 (texting is fine as well)
- Virtual appointments also available on the phone and by video
- Master’s Degree in Counselling Psychology from City University of Seattle
- Registered Clinical Counsellor with the B.C Association of Clinical Counsellors
- Completed the following trainings: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Training, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Training, Emotion Focused Family Therapy (EFFT) Training, Early Psychosis Intervention (EPI) Training, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Training, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Training, Responding to Risk and Suicide Training, Gottman Method Couples Level 1 and 2 Training, Autism Community Training, Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training
Raheel Rahman, MA, RCC is a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC). He holds a Masters in Counselling Psychology from City University of Seattle. He has over a decade of experience working with children and adults.
Raheel has worked as a Child and Youth Mental Health Clinician for over 7 years in a rural and urban community providing mental health services to children and youth suffering from serious emotional, psychological, behavioural and psychiatric illness. He has a great commitment to providing the highest standard of quality care to individuals, families and communities, to contribute positive mental health services that can improve the quality of life of his clients. Raheel has been in Private Practice for over 7 years in working with children, youth and adults on various issues such as anxiety, depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), anger management, addictions, stress from Motor Vehicle Accidents, Couples Counselling and family conflict.
ON BEING A COUNSELLOR:
Raheel is dedicated to helping his clients deal with their difficult experiences and struggles in life. He compassionately supports and guides his clients to discover their untapped strengths and resources so they can attain their greatest potential and find deeper meaning in life. Raheel works with children, adolescents, adults and families to help bring about healing, growth and change. Building on a framework of warmth, empathy and compassion, Raheel’s goal is to create an atmosphere in which you feel safe to explore even the most difficult areas of your life.
Raheel offers services in English, Urdu and Hindi.
Client fee individuals:$150 per session
Client fee couples/families:$150 per session