- Plaintext email only
- Depression (feeling down, concentration difficulties, low energy, loss of pleasure, worthlessness, suicidal thoughts)
- Trauma (trauma associated with accidents, car accidents, abuse, or other incidents)
- Anxiety (panic attacks, worries, racing thoughts, fears, phobias, social anxiety, compulsive behaviours)
- Relationship issues (communications, affairs, fights over chores, finances, sex, or kids)
- Chronic pain (back pain, headaches, injury pain, car accident pain, difficulties pacing)
- Work place bullying (boss sets unreasonable goals, co-workers undermining you, toxic relationships)
- Grief (death of loved one, marital separation, retirement, loss of way of life)
- Insomnia (difficulties falling or staying asleep)
- General life stress (financial, work deadlines, family stress, assertiveness, boundaries)
- Addictions (drug and alcohol, cigarettes, gambling)
Proximity to transit and or intersections:
Is life pushing you too hard?
Do you feel like you can't keep up?
Do you worry too much?
Is your mind always racing?
Do you find you no longer enjoy doing the things you once did?
Do you struggle with any of the following:
In this day and age the stress of life never seems to let up. Stop just surviving and start thriving!
We will work together trying to understand what the issue is and then problem solving some solutions.
My goal is to help you build some mentally healthy skills that will enhance your wellbeing and empower you to take on life.
I use empirically validated therapies, ongoing education, wisdom, stories, and most importantly empathy to help you.
I work in Yaletown Tuesday day and evening, and Wednesday afternoon and evening
I work in Burnaby Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings, and Thursday afternoon and evening
I work in Coquitlam Friday afternoon and evenings
Come talk to me and let me help you rediscover your sense of balance and passion in life again.
Call me now at 604-468-7300
Or for more information visit me at the web link above. YouTube videos, maps, resources, and much more online.
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Patrick Myers's website.