Areas of practice
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Addictions - Pornography
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Child Behaviour
- Cross Cultural Issues
- Death and Dying
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Family Issues
- Grief and Loss - General
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Parent/Teen Conflict
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cross Cultural Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Family Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Spiritual Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.marriagefamilyhelp.com
Paul Bains, B.Sc., M.A., RCC is a Registered Clinical Counsellor. He has over 23 years experience working with couples, families, children, adolescents and individual adults.
Benefits you may gain or learn by working with Paul:
- Create the healthy & positive marriage/relationship you want.
- Gain or re-gain hope for yourself and your relationships.
- Come to terms with infidelity.
- Resolve, develop and strengthen intimacy in your marriage.
- Restore trust in your relationships.
- Accept yourself, partner, family and others in life.
- Overcome anxiety, fear, stress, depression and isolation.
- Feel confident, calm and peaceful.
- Communicate effectively and collaboratively with others.
- Recognize what you can change and what you cannot.
- Learn to live with the loss of loved one.
- Cope effectively and meaningfully with chronic illness.
- Manage anger and stress.
- Resolve trauma.
- Increase self-esteem.
- Resolve family issues positively and effectivley.
- Improve Parenting Skills with success and love it.
- Find realistic, practical and meaningful change.
- Enjoy your life.
Research shows that the relationship and connection between client and counsellor is the greatest predictor of results. Paul will provide a trusting, warm, caring and safe environment to explore and resolve your concerns. Paul uses an eclectic, holistic and collaborative approach to allow clients the best possible chance to resolve their issues.
Paul believes that the answers to life issues are already within the person. He will help you clear a path to your inner resources, wisdom and strengths.
Paul is married and has two children. He brings realistic and practical life experience, along with educational training, to his clients.
Contact Paul Bains for more information, discuss your concerns or to schedule a session.