Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual Assault
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Somatic Approaches
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.nicolepersallcounselling.com
Nicole Persall is a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors and holds a master's degree in Counselling Psychology. Nicole provides online counselling to individuals and couples seeking support for anxiety, trauma, relationship concerns, communication, intimacy, and more.
Nicole helps people explore and strengthen their relationship to self, others, and the world around them. She helps clients understand how past experiences (including childhood, relational, or sexual trauma) may have impacted their beliefs, patterns, and ways of interacting with others. She helps clients identify and change unhelpful patterns such as people-pleasing and codependency so that they can identify and express their needs, set effective boundaries, and connect with their self and others in a way that feels genuine and authentic. She works with couples to help them improve communication, manage conflict better, and increase connection and intimacy.
Nicole draws from various therapeutic approaches in her work, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Internal Family Systems (IFS), Mindfulness-based approaches, Somatic Attachment Therapy, and Gottman Method Couples Therapy. Nicole's approach is tailored to fit the unique needs and circumstance of each client. Nicole incorporates trauma-informed, attachment-based, and somatic approaches in her work.
Nicole understands that finding the right counsellor is not an easy task, that's why she offers new clients a free 30-minute virtual consultation to get to know each other before committing to working together.
Learn more about Nicole's approach and book a free consult at www.nicolepersallcounselling.com
*All counselling services are offered online.
- Therapeutic Yoga for Trauma and Resilience (60-hour Certificate Program, Langara College, Dec 2020)
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy - Level 1 (The Gottman Institute, Jan 2022)
- Sex & Trauma: Helping Clients Move Beyond Trauma & Reclaim Their Sexuality (Allura Sex Therapy Centre, June 2022)
- Somatic Attachment Therapy (60-hour Certificate Program, The Embody Lab, Aug 2023)
Client fee individuals:145
Client fee couples/families:160