Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Eating Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma Counselling
- Body Centred Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Self Regulation Therapy (SRT)
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Telephone Counselling
Counselling practice website:wellwomancounselling.com/Naomi-Kolinsky
- Are you finding it hard to get past events that happened to you long ago?
- Do you find yourself turning to food, alcohol, drugs, or relationships to escape painful feelings and cope with your life?
- Do you find yourself repeating the same patterns in relationships over and over again?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you may benefit from counselling. Naomi may be able to help you in the following ways:
- Learn healthier ways of managing and coping with uncomfortable feelings
- Identify and change self-sabotaging patterns in your life
- Overcome addictions and maintain long term abstinence
- Understand yourself better, be able to identify your needs, feelings, and thoughts, and assertively express them to others
- Develop healthier relationships with yourself and others
- Become more grounded, centered, calm and peaceful, and more accepting of yourself and others
Comments from Clients:
“My counsellor Naomi was very competent and highly compassionate. I would not hesitate to recommend her to both friends and family.”
“I find Naomi to be a fantastic therapist.”
“Ms. Kolinsky was very easy to talk to. Very helpful with her suggestions. I really benefited from her counselling sessions.”
“Naomi- she was/is professional, wonderful, respectful, helpful.”
Naomi Kolinsky is a registered clinical counsellor who has specialized training in trauma and addictions, as well as a focus on eating disorders. She sees clients in her Vancouver office on Monday, Tuesdays and Saturdays. She is also available to provide clinical supervision for beginning counsellors, and to provide public presentations on many topics including healthy relationships, stress management, addictions, binge eating, and more.
Client fee individuals:120$ plus 5% tax= 126$
Client fee couples/families:N/A