Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Grief and Loss - Prenatal
- Job Transition
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress Management
- Women's Issues
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Online / Virtual
- Relaxation Therapy
- Telephone Counselling
Other languages spoken
Counselling practice website:www.drfairbrother.com
I am a registered psychologist in Victoria BC. I have a PhD in clinical psychology and over 15 years experience as a therapist and scientist.
I specialize in anxiety (anxiety disorders, trauma, OCD, and perinatal anxiety), individual relationship difficulties, and women's mental health. I am certified in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) by the Canadian Association of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies (CACBT-ACTCC).
I am passionate about helping people overcome their fears to live a full and rewarding life. I work with adults experiencing anxiety and relationship difficulties including anxiety disorders, sexual assault trauma and sexual boundary setting, fear of loss and abandonment, jealousy, pregnancy and postpartum OCD.
Successful therapy requires a trusting and caring relationship with one’s therapist. It also requires a therapist with a strong set of skills and interventions that have demonstrated effectiveness. I seek to provide the most scientifically supported and effective therapy possible, delivered with compassion and connection, to help you live life courageously.
PLEASE NOTE: During the COVID-19 crisis I will be offering online treatment only. This service is being offered at a reduced rate. Please go to my web site at: www.drfairbrother.com to book. Thank you!
- I am certified in cognitive-behaviour therapy by the Canadian Association of Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies (CACBT-ACTCC).
Client fee individuals:$215 ($185 for online sessions during the COVID-19 pandemic)
Client fee couples/families:$215