Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Gender Identity Issues
- LGBTQ Issues
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Personal Growth
- Postpartum Depression
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
- Narrative Therapy
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.vitacounselling.com
Increase your emotional well-being, decrease your anxiety and stress and increase your enjoyment of life. My counselling practice in Burnaby provides a safe, confidential and compassionate space to explore your areas of concern as we work together to achieve your treatment goals. I am committed to providing solution-focused and practical tools to assist my clients in becoming stronger, calmer and more self-reliant in their everyday challenges.
My counselling work focuses on: anxiety, and stress management; relationship & communication challenges; grief and loss; and anger management. I am passionate about the potential of every person to grow and discover their unique strengths.
To my present work as a registered clinical counsellor I bring a background of 16 years of experience in counselling individuals, couples, and families. I use tools such as Mindfulness Based Cognitive therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, EMDR, and Solution-focused therapy. I look forward to working with you.
- EMDR -Basic training with Marshall Willensky Narrative therapy training: Stephen Madigan
- Mindfulness-Integrated Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Bruno Cayoun Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: Russ Harris
Client fee individuals:$125 plus GST
Client fee couples/families:$135 plus GST