Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Chronic Illness
- Grief and Loss - General
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Parenting Issues
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Somatic Experiencing
Counselling practice website:www.judeweircounselling.com
For some, counseling is about transforming relationships and lives. For others, it's about addressing a specific problem and moving forward with more confidence. Others just want to feel better.
I offer a complimentary first session for both long and short-term counseling. Together we'll determine how I can help you address what's getting in the way of having the relationships, the confidence, and the life you want.
- Feel anxious and/or depressed
- Are looking for clarity or direction
- Need to address trauma
- Want to improve communication skills
- Are having difficulties in your relationship
- Feel overwhelmed or stressed
- Want to figure out the "why's" of your life
- Are a a long-term caregiver who could use some support
- Have received a difficult diagnosis
- Are grieving
- Could use a relationship or pre-marital check up
- Want to know how best to support a friend or family member
I can help.
I have over a decade of experience working with adults and couples in an empathetic, compassionate, and collaborative way. I know what works and how to get where you want to go. I'm excited to see what we can accomplish together.
In office, online, and telephone counseling offered at this time.
Additional training in:
Trauma Informed Practice
Internal Family Systems
Focusing Oriented Treatment (FOT)
- Developmental Model - Couple Counselling Focusing Oriented Therapy
Client fee individuals:$140.00/hr
Client fee couples/families:$140.00/hr. or $200.00 /1.5 hr.