Areas of practice
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Grief and Loss - General
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing
Counselling practice website:www.judeweircounselling.com
Counseling is about transforming relationships and lives - it might be about the relationship we have with ourselves or with others. Maybe it's about addressing specific problems so you can move forward with confidence - no matter what you're looking for I'm offering you a complimentary first session so we can discuss what brings you in and determine how I can best help you.
Feeling confident about the fit between you and your counselor is the single most powerful predictor of successful outcomes.
- Feel anxious and/or depressed
- Are looking for clarity or direction
- Need to address trauma
- Want to improve communication skills
- Are having difficulties in your relationship
- Feel overwhelmed or stressed
- Want to figure out the "why's" of your life
- Are a a long-term caregiver who could use some support
- Have received a difficult diagnosis
- Are grieving
- Could use a relationship or pre-marital check up
- Want to know how best to support a friend or family member
I can help.
I have over a decade of experience working with adults and couples in an empathetic, compassionate, and collaborative way. I know what works and how to get where you want to go. I'm excited to see what we can accomplish together.
In office, online, and telephone counseling offered at this time.
- Developmental Model - Couple Counselling Focusing Oriented Therapy Brainspotting
Client fee individuals:$140.00/hr
Client fee couples/families:$140.00/hr. & $190.00 /1.5 hr.