Areas of practice
- Addictions - Pornography
- Adolescent Issues
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Career Issues
- Life Balance
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Men's Issues
- Personal Growth
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- School/Work Adjustment
- Stress Management
- Workplace Issues
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies
- Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Humanistic Therapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Vocational Counselling
Counselling practice website:https://www.evergreencg.ca
The last two years have been hard on everyone, and you may have experienced new relationship tensions, financial stress, or anxiety about what the future might hold. Many people find themselves overwhelmed or feeling helpless. These stresses you feel affect your work, your relationships, and your loved ones. If you are struggling in these tough times, I can help you find new ways to cope and manage.
The process of counselling is a simple one, that we can start today!
- Together we will identify the root of the issue that you are dealing with.
- Then we explore ways to cope with it in the short term - managing the problem.
- The final step - and ultimate goal - is to go beyond simply giving ways to live with your problems.
- Using the latest psychological research I will help you understand the reasons behind what you are experiencing - and a path forward to a better future.
Ultimately, my focus in therapy is the client and the issues they bring into counselling. Humans are complex creatures, and there is not a "one size fits all" option. I adjust my approach to best meet your needs. Some common reasons people come to Evergreen Counselling Group are:
- Feeling overwhelmed with life - stress and anxiety - like you are at the end of your rope.
- Working with couples to make their relationship stronger - now and into the future.
- Helping people with ADHD symptoms learn how to adjust to pressures they face and chart a course forward.
- I help people with a range of issues, and I would love to connect with a free consultation if you feel we are a good fit!
I am excited that you are exploring counselling as an option - you have already taken the first step towards positive change! I would be honoured to join you on this journey. Please give me a call or email and we can connect over a FREE initial consultation. I am looking forward to hearing from you!
I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor and have been working as a counsellor for over half a decade. Here are some experiences and skills that help me serve YOU better:
- Certification with both the BCACC (Registered Clinical Counsellor) and the CCPA (Canadian Certified Counsellor).
- Not one but two Master of Arts degrees, one in Counselling Psychology from Trinity Western University, and another in Theological Studies from Briercrest Seminary.
- Extensive work in private and university counselling settings, most recently at the Wellness Center at Trinity Western University
- I am the author of the book Coping With Stress: 18 Proven Ways to Reduce Negative Stress Symptoms. Find it online at Amazon.ca or talk to Jadon to get a FREE copy at your first full session.
- The Registered Clinical Counsellor designation from the British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors.
- The Canadian Certified Counsellor designation from the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
- Extensive time spent working with university students as a college campus counsellor
Client fee individuals:135
Client fee couples/families:150