Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Autism and Developmental Disorders
- Cancer Care and Support
- Death and Dying
- Grief and Loss - General
- Life Transitions
- Parenting Issues
- Personal Growth
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Stress Management
Counselling practice website:www.florenceling.com
* Helping clients understand their difficulties and inner world.
* Discovery of their inherent strengths so as to encourage the development of healthy behaviors.
* New connectedness to others.
* Insight into personal history, family dynamics and cultural influences to help them live fully and find joy in their everyday life.
*New ways improving relationships, coping with life's emotional experiences and coping with challenging problems.
Florence has an empathic and integrated counseling style. She has the notion that each client has unique and distinct individual needs. She adopts different approaches and theories to suit her clients' needs and help clients discover their inherent strengths and encourage the development of healthy behviors. She works with clients to creat a safe space which is respectful, encouraging, and supportive and then uses this environment to guide clients closer to their goals.
Client fee individuals:$120 with sliding scale
Client fee couples/families:$150