Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Grief and Loss - General
- Life Transitions
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Women's Issues
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
- Narrative Therapy
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Telephone Counselling
- Video Counselling
**Emma is not currently taking new clients**
**Waitlist available for in-person & virtual appointments**
I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC). My clinical services include counselling for individuals and couples, from teenage-hood to adulthood.
My goal is to offer a safe space for you to explore your goals and make positive changes in your life. I work from an anti-oppressive, feminist approach and I believe in the inner wisdom of each of my clients. I also understand that everyone is different, and I work to tailor my practice to each person's individual needs.
I hold a Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology and conducted my thesis on the individual and relational impacts of child loss on parents. I also have previous experience working with women who have experience emotional, physical, and sexual violence. Other areas of practice include depression, anxiety, trauma, life transitions, and self-esteem, among others.
I offer a free 20 minute consultation for all new clients. This is an opportunity for you to get to know me and decide if this feels like the right fit for you. Please email me or follow the link to book. My typically response time is 24-48 hours.
- Telehealth for Mental Health Professionals - PESI Online Training (2020)
- Mindfulness Based Somatic Therapy, Level 1 & 2 - Hope and Heal Therapy (2019)
- Gottman Method Couples Counselling, Level 1 - Adler University (2019)
- Violence Prevention and Intervention Training Program - Battered Women's Support Services (2017)
Client fee individuals:$140 (50 min)
Client fee couples/families:$175 (50 min)