- Plaintext email only
- Overcoming recent or life-long patterns that may be interfering with your enjoyment of life
- depression and mood challenges
- anxiety and worry
- grief (loss of a loved one, end of a relationship, loss of community, trust, job, etc)
- improving communication and connection in relationships
- resolving traumatic experiences
- managing life transitions gracefully
- increasing confidence and self-esteem
Some issues I regularly work with in therapy include:
I have a Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology, am a Registered Clinical Counsellor (#2601), a certified EMDR and Lifespan Integration Practioner, and an approved provider with the Crime Victim Assistance Program (CVAP).
Committed to ongoing Professional Development, I regularly draw from the following modalities in therapy: Lifespan Integration, Body Focusing, EMDR, CBT, Motivational Interviewing, Emotionally Focused Therapy and Mindfulness.
My intention is to create a safe and supportive environment towards reaching your goals and creating positive change.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about therapy. The quickest way to reach me is via my email.
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Donna Vidas's website.