Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Career Issues
- Life Transitions
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Parenting Issues
- Personal Growth
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Narrative Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Telephone Counselling
- Video Counselling
- Vocational Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.dianecronk.com
From my many years of working in the corporate world as a recruiter, coach, and counsellor, I have had hundreds of conversations and experiences with people from all walks of life, and am familiar with the nuances of "work". I assist clients with exploring questions such as: Where would I be best suited? How do I fit within this organizational climate? Why do I feel so overwhelmed at work? Career confusion and workplace stress can at times bleed into people’s personal lives and leave people wondering why they don’t feel the same connection with friends and family, or why life just doesn’t feel as joyful. Therefore, I also help couples in renewing their connection and offer parenting support as well.
I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BCACC, a Certified Professional Coach, and hold my CPHR designation (Chartered Professional in Human Resources). I have worked for years in the legal industry and have helped working professionals with their career decisions and transitions. I see this work as an opportunity to really help people get clear on who they are, what they really want, and how to get there.
You will learn to set solid goals, develop action plans to achieve them, and apply specific strategies customized to your needs. I hope that during our time together you can uncover all of your strengths, motivation and perseverance which lie within you; I would love to assist you in finding clarity with all of it!
- Years of experience in coaching individuals (as a certified professional coach) and collaborating with HR managers and leaders of organizations (with my CPHR).
- Specialized training in working with older youth at VCH in anxiety and school performance, family conflict, and career.
- Adoption is close to my heart, as I too have adopted a child from China, into a blended family, and a mixed-race family composition.
- I have learned a lot from parenting my four children and navigating the roller coaster of marriage.