Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Career Issues
- Job Transition
- Life Balance
- Life Transitions
- Personal Growth
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Narrative Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- VIDEO COUNSELLING
- Solution Focused Therapy
- TELEPHONE COUNSELLING
- Vocational Counselling
From my many years of working in coaching and recruitment and having hundreds of conversations with people in the corporate world, I know the pressures and demands working professionals face. I assist clients with exploring questions such as: Where would I be best suited? How do I fit within this organizational climate? Why do I feel so overwhelmed at work? Career confusion and workplace stress can at times bleed into people’s personal lives and leave people wondering why they don’t feel the same connection with friends and family, or why life just doesn’t feel as joyful.
I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BCACC, have additional education in coaching and human resources, and have worked for years in the legal industry, which has taught me professionalism to the highest of standards. I have helped countless working professionals with their career decisions and transitions. I see this work as an opportunity to really help people get clear on who they are, what they really want, and how to get there.
You will learn to set solid goals, develop action plans to achieve them, and apply specific strategies customized to your needs. I hope that during our time together you can uncover all of your strengths, motivation and perseverance which lie within you; I would love to assist you in finding clarity with all of it!
- Years of experience in coaching individuals in career transitions, examining how life and career interact, and practical resume building, interviewing skills, etc.
- Specialized training in working with older youth at VCH in anxiety and school performance, family conflict, and career.
- Adoption is close to my heart, as I too have adopted a child from China, into a blended family, and a mixed-race family composition.