Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Adolescent Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Bullying - Workplace
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Family Issues
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Parent/Teen Conflict
- Performance Enhancement
- Personal Growth
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Workplace Issues
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Family Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Satir Therapy
As a Registered Clinical Counsellor with a MA in Counselling Psychology, I have been working in private practice since 2003. Previous to this, I worked for a number of years in clinical settings working in the areas of: mental health, trauma, adolescent issues, couple, and family work .
Working from an Humanistic orientation, I use emotion-focused, experiential, interpersonal, and systemic approaches to assist clients in meeting the challenges they bring to counselling.
I am a certified Level III Emotion Focused Therapist as well as a Level II EMDR therapist. I continue to do ongoing training with experts in the field of traumatic stress.
I work with clients to address:
- mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, etc.
- trauma - recent and/or historical
- relationship issues and concerns
- adolescent issues
- parenting and family concerns
- overcoming performance anxiety
- workplace issues
Our working relationship is focused on achieving positive change in your life. I believe that counselling provides clients with the conditions and support they need in order to overcome problems in their life and live their life more fully.
I provide in-person sessions only.
Client fee individuals:$150. per hour
Client fee couples/families:$160. per hour