Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Child Stress and Trauma
- Critical Incidents and Acute Stress
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- Motivational Interviewing
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Process Work
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.crystalarber.com
- Effective Online EMDR Treatment for acute stress response and post- traumatic stress injuries.
- Treatment for Post Trauma Injuries for health care workers, first responders, veterans, military, kids and adult survivors of childhood trauma and sexual assault.
- I am a certified EMDR therapist who is an approved EMDRIA consultant and EMDR educator. I also provide consultation and certification services for EMDR therapists
Do you wish you could leave the past in the past? Feeling numb, or feeling too much? Sometimes you overreact and don't understand why? You avoid places or people that remind you of something terrible that happened to you. You have dreams of the same recurring themes. You haven't slept well for a long time. You may be a survivor of sexual assault, operational stress injury, accident, or survivor of childhood abuse.
Through the use of EMDR I can help you keep the past in the past. EMDR will increase your confidence while giving you the energy to obtain future goals as well as maintain happy relationships.
- I work with First Responders, and Veterans using EMDR to reprocess Operational Stress Injuries. I also provide a safe place for you to make sense of what has happened to you. If you would prefer to talk in a safe counselling space I welcome you and look forward to meeting you.
- Certified EMDR Therapist Approved EMDR Consultant EMDR facilitator
- Occupationally aware clinician. First Responder Health Certification
Client fee individuals:60 min 175.00