Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Child Stress and Trauma
- Critical Incidents and Acute Stress
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma Counselling
- Adlerian Therapy
- Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
- Motivational Interviewing
- Process Work
Counselling practice website:www.crystalarber.com
- Complex Trauma and PTSD
Do you wish you could leave the past in the past? Feeling numb, or feeling too much? Sometimes you overreact and don't understand why? You avoid places or people that remind you of something terrible that happened to you. You have dreams of the same recurring themes. You haven't slept well for a long time. You may be a survivor of sexual assault, operational stress injury, accident, or survivor of childhood abuse. Through the use of EMDR I can help you keep the past in the past. EMDR will increase your confidence while giving you the energy to obtain future goals as well as maintain happy relationships.
- I work with First Responders, and Veterans using EMDR to reprocess Operational Stress Injuries. Through my intensive EMDR model, I have helped eliminate PTSD symptoms.
- I also work with families and couples in the First Responder and Veteran community. I further work with families who have experienced critical incidents.
- Are you struggling with teen parenting? I work with families who are trapped in power struggles as well as addictive behaviours in family therapy.
Certified EMDR Therapist
Approved EMDR Consultant
Registered Social Worker MSW.
Registered Clinical Counsellor
18 years working with families, youth and adults.
- Certified EMDR Therapist Approved EMDR Consultant EMDR facilitator
Client fee individuals:60 min 150.00
Client fee couples/families:60 min 175.00