Areas of practice
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Adolescent Issues
- Family Issues
- Parenting Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma Counselling
- Adlerian Therapy
- Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Family Systems
- Family Therapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
- Motivational Interviewing
- Process Work
Counselling practice website:www.crystalarber.com
- Complex Trauma and PTSD
Do you wish you could leave the past in the past? Feeling numb, or feeling too much? Sometimes you over react and don't understand why? You avoid places or people that remind you of something terrible that happened to you. You have dreams with the same recurring themes. You haven't slept well for a long time.You may be a survivor of sexual assault, operational stress injury, accident, or survivor of childhood abuse. Through the use of EMDR I can help you keep the past in the past. EMDR will increase your confidence while giving you energy to obtain future goals as well as maintain happy relationshps.
- Family Therapy
- Do you have a teen that you continually find yourself in a power struggle with, or no communication at all? Is your teen ignoring you, or acting out in an effort to be paid attention too? If you are a parent feeling overwhelmed and at a loss for communicating with your teen, I can help you and your child through this difficult time. I role model family meetings, teach logical consequences for bad behavior, as well as strengthen family relationships while helping your child feel encouraged. I also help strengthen the marriage in order to maintain leadership in the family system.
Certified EMDR Therapist
Approved EMDR Consultant
Registered Social Worker MSW.
Registered Clinical Counsellor
17 years working with families, youth and adults.
Client fee individuals:60 min 150.00
Client fee couples/families:60 min 165.00