Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Bipolar Disorder
- Family Conflict
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Men's Issues
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Family Systems
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Motivational Interviewing
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
Counselling practice website:www.thrivemindvictoria.ca
*Offering virtual sessions only. No evening/weekend availability.
In my practice I work with adults (individuals & couples) and I provide clinical consultation & supervision to therapists. My specialty areas include trauma/PTSD, depression, social anxiety, bipolar spectrum issues, men's issues, intimate relationships, and young/midlife adulthood. I also help people navigate a wide range of challenges related to identity, relationship to self/others, family conflict, grief/loss, stress/burnout, and self-care. My clinical background includes working as a therapist at an early psychosis & bipolar clinic, an addictions and criminality recovery program, and a men's trauma centre.
My therapeutic style is relational, compassionate, collaborative, & structured. I care deeply about establishing safe and trusting relationships with each person I work with. My approach to therapy is integrative and trauma-informed, meaning I draw from different therapy models to guide my work and I’m sensitive to the impact of traumatic life experiences.
If you would like to work with me, simply send me an email or complete the contact form on my website, and I will respond within 3 business days.
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP) Immersion Course - Level 1 AEDP Therapist (AEDP Institute, 2020)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy for psychosis (CBTp) intensive training & supervision (Felton Institute, 2016-2018)
- Motivational interviewing (MI) intensive training & coaching (Felton Institute, 2016)
Client fee individuals:150
Client fee couples/families:180