- Plaintext email only
- receptive warmth and empathy
- skilled professionalism
- validation for who you are and what has brought you here
- sensitivity and awareness of cultural, religious and ethnic differences
- astute observations shared with care
- a safe environment in which to do your personal work
- good natured humour
- respect for your boundaries
- a well-rounded combination of traditional therapy and newer innovative techniques including psychodrama, a dynamic method for spontaneous insight
- support in each aspect of your journey
- sincere commitment to you, your growth and your process
- tools to maintain your changes
- life changes
- relationship enhancement/termination
- chronic illness/sudden disability and the constant adaptation required to maintain a full and meaningful life with these challenges
Proximity to transit and or intersections:
Other (nearby) locations served:
Safety...self esteem...solutions....So you’re looking for a therapist who “fits” with your personality and needs? Read on…
In selecting to work with Brenda, a Registered Clinical Counsellor who has been a clinician both in Canada and overseas, you will be choosing:
Her comfortable, quiet office is located in Tsawwassen (municipality of Delta), and is easily accessed from the city, south and eastern suburbs and even Vancouver Island.
Persons with disabilities and seniors receive a 10% discount.
As a Board member of the International Community Empowerment Foundation Canada (ICEF), 15% of Brenda's income is donated to the Tekera Resource Centre, Kanywa Parish, Buwunga Sub-county, Masaka District, Uganda. She donates to other charities throughout the year -- municipal, provincial, federal and international.
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
Safety...self esteem...solutions.... This combo can jumpstart change. The rapport between you and your counsellor is tremendously important in forming these three. Moreover, the safety of this partnership will be core in your problem-solving.
With this in mind, I will make every effort to forge a safe working partnership with you. Your needs and achieving your objectives are the focus. As you feel ready, we’ll explore identity, development, life changes, trauma ... and the decisions these require.
My clients range in age from 17 to 93 (yes, you read that right -- it's never too late!). I also see couples. Blending creative and traditional methods of therapy -- along with laughter! -- has seemed the most valuable mix for people in transition.
Self care, cross-cultural assimilation, school and employment issues (bullying, career changes and co-worker conflict), as well as changes unique to your circumstances can be addressed. Together, our purpose is to find workable solutions that will enhance your life.
Areas of expertise:
Call () or email me. Ask whatever it is that you need to know before you decide one way or the other. I'd be pleased to help. Hope begins here....