Areas of practice
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Mindfulness approaches
- Motivational Interviewing
- Online / Virtual
- Relaxation Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing
Counselling practice website:angelinevaughan.com
Angeline is a Registered Clinical Counsellor (#10058) and a member in good standing with the British Columbia Association of Clinical counsellors (BCACC).
Angeline holds a Masters of Arts degree in Counselling Psychology from the Adler School of Professional Psychology. Angeline also holds an Addictions Worker Certificate from the Vancouver College of Counsellor Training.
Angeline works one-on-one with adult men and women. Here are some of the areas Angeline works through with clients:
- Mood (sadness, anger, anxiety, stress, guilt, resentment, etc...)
- Relationships (Communication skills, boundaries, emotional withdrawal, abuse, forgiveness, mistrust)
- Life Transitions (Grief and Loss, career, parenting)
- Personal Growth (self-discipline, time management, spirituality, decision-making, goal-setting, health)
The counselling approach used depends on the client and the presenting issue. However, you can be sure that Angeline will be supportive and empathetic, help you clarify your thinking and your feelings, and develop effective goals and plans.
Angeline is currently accepting new clients. You can contact her by e-mail or telephone.
Client fee individuals:$110, sliding scale and student rates are available