Areas of practice
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Life Transitions
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Mindfulness approaches
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Somatic Approaches
Counselling practice website:angelinevaughan.com
Angeline is a Registered Clinical Counsellor (#10058) and a member in good standing with the British Columbia Association of Clinical counsellors (BCACC).
Angeline holds a Masters of Arts degree in Counselling Psychology and an Addictions Worker Certificate. Angeline is also has certifications in EMDR therapy and Somatic Experiencing.
Angeline works one-on-one with adult individuals. Here are some of the areas Angeline works through with clients:
- Mood (sadness, anger, anxiety, stress, guilt, resentment, etc...)
- Relationships (Communication skills, boundaries, emotional withdrawal, abuse, forgiveness, mistrust)
- Life Transitions (Grief and Loss, career exploration)
- Personal Growth (self-discipline, time management, spirituality, decision-making, goal-setting, health)
The counselling approach used depends on the client and the presenting issue. However, you can be sure that Angeline will be supportive and empathetic, help you clarify your experiences, and develop effective goals and plans.
Angeline is currently accepting new clients. You can contact her by e-mail or telephone.
Client fee individuals:$120