Areas of practice
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Life Balance
- Life Transitions
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Personal Growth
- Professional Burnout
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Stress Management
- Women's Issues
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Family Systems
- Mindfulness approaches
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Solution Focused Therapy
Other languages spoken
Counselling practice website:https://www.connections-counselling.ca/
Life can be challenging, and you deserve support. Yet, we as women feel guilty for prioritizing ourselves all too often. We are used to putting others’ needs and comfort before our own. Perhaps you notice being very critical of yourself. Maybe you’re struggling with your relationships, life changes or overwhelming emotions like anxiety, anger or shame. You might be asking yourself: “Who am I? Is this the life I want?” I want you to know that you don’t have to deal with it alone.
As a Registered Social Worker, I provide a warm and safe space for you to be heard and connect more deeply with your thoughts and feelings, so we better understand what's going on for you. Counselling goals might be to learn how to...
- Prioritize and make the right choices for yourself
- Deal with your challenging emotions
- Reevaluate your goals and aspirations
- Build up your self-esteem and confidence
- Be aware of your needs and how to communicate them
- Create balance and deeper connections in your relationships
- Feel relaxed, confident and safe to be yourself
- Take gentle steps towards the life you want to live
Together, we can help you heal and grow, identify what you truly want, build the confidence you need to be yourself, and take gentle steps towards the life you envision.
I am here to accompany you on that journey with compassion, kindness and curiosity. Book a free 15-min consultation call and get started today. I am currently accepting new clients!
Living and working in seven different countries has allowed me to realize how challenging life transition phases can be. As women, we often try to be "perfect," put everything and everyone first, but forget about who we really are and what it is we want from life.
I've learned that we need to take extra good care of ourselves, especially when experiencing demanding life circumstances, and that's why I am passionate about helping other women prioritize themselves.
- CPC - Certified Professional Coach
Client fee individuals:$135