Personal Growth Energy Psychotherapy
Personal growth is an essential part of the human experience. Life is ever-changing and ever evolving, and as productive members of society, we have the responsibility to expand. This need and inevitability of constant change could cause us to feel a lack of security and stability.
Personal growth reflects the changes of life transitions and changes. It shows your desire and ability to be an active participant in life and in your journey as a human being.
There are many personal growth goals that will help you better deal with life changes and moving through the stages presented. Therapy can help you define your goals and determine ways for you to reach those personal growth outcomes that will help you become the person you want to be. The most important benefit of counselling is that it can help you to turn challenges into opportunities for personal growth.
Counselling can help you to improve interpersonal communication, overcome self-doubt, reach your potential, maximize your strengths, minimize weaknesses, achieve personal goals, manage time better, become more organized and improve your mindset. If you need to learn to say yes to life and no to unnecessary demands, abuse or mediocrity, personal growth counselling is for you.
Personal growth counselling will help you assess where you find yourself right now, and where you want to go. It will help you find the path to your personal growth success through exploring your strengths and weaknesses, as well as your current behaviors and beliefs. A therapist will guide you through your own inner wisdom to find your path to success.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers personal growth to help identify your stumbling blocks to success and other issues you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
Energy Psychotherapy taps into the energy centres and pathways which form the invisible foundation and infrastructure of the body. These pathways are used to facilitate the complex interplay of the cells, thoughts and moods. By shifting the energies, a person can change their health and emotions for the better too.
Energy Psychotherapy uses and builds on conventional therapeutic models, such as qi gong, yoga and acupressure to initiate inner change. A therapist teaches the client to stimulate energy points on the skin surface in combination with psychological processes. Tapping the energy points can help to shift electrochemistry in the brain to overcome negative behaviours, habits and emotions.
Areas such as peak performance in sports, physical health, vocational guidance, education and psychotherapy can benefit from Energy Psychotherapy.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Energy Psychotherapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Personal Growth filterPersonal Growth
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (1)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Adolescent Issues (1)Apply Adolescent Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (2)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Career Issues (1)Apply Career Issues filter
- Child Stress and Trauma (1)Apply Child Stress and Trauma filter
- Compassion Fatigue (1)Apply Compassion Fatigue filter
- Creativity (1)Apply Creativity filter
- Death and Dying (1)Apply Death and Dying filter
- Depression (2)Apply Depression filter
- Dreams (1)Apply Dreams filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Life Balance (1)Apply Life Balance filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Parenting Issues (1)Apply Parenting Issues filter
- Perfectionism (1)Apply Perfectionism filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (1)Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (2)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Spirituality (1)Apply Spirituality filter
- Stress Management (1)Apply Stress Management filter
- (-) Remove Energy Psychotherapy filterEnergy Psychotherapy
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (1)Apply Acceptance & Commitment Therapy filter
- Brief Therapy (1)Apply Brief Therapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Developmental (1)Apply Developmental filter
- Humanistic Therapy (1)Apply Humanistic Therapy filter
- Hypnotherapy (1)Apply Hypnotherapy filter
- Jungian Psychotherapy (1)Apply Jungian Psychotherapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Mindfulness approaches (2)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Play Therapy (1)Apply Play Therapy filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (2)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter
- Transpersonal (2)Apply Transpersonal filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter
- Visualization (1)Apply Visualization filter