Areas of practice
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Grief and Loss - General
- Personal Growth
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma Counselling
- Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals
- Expressive Arts Therapies
- Mindfulness approaches
- Motivational Interviewing
- Narrative Therapy
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
Other languages spoken
Counselling practice website:www.naokosasaki.com
Are you struggling with high stress, anxiety, depression, substance use, relationship difficulties, low self-esteem, or trauma and PTSD? Would you like to ease your emotional pain by gaining tools to self-regulate and bringing healing to your psychological wounds? Would you like to reduce conflicts within and without by listening to and understanding your multiple needs? Would you like to shed the protective shell that no longer serves you and re-imagine who you are based on your core values and deeper desire?
I specialize in soma-based and arts-based trauma therapy based on the idea that current psychological issues are the living legacy of trauma. My approach is client-centred and integrative, which includes EMDR, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Expressive Arts, IFS, Yoga, and Mindfulness, to serve unique needs and strengths of each client.
Let's tap into your innate healing power within. Let me be your guide for this inward journey.
- Basic EMDR trained therapist, Focusing professional, MA in Expressive Arts Therapy, Certification in Sensorimotor Psychotherapy for Trauma Treatment
Client fee individuals:$130 + tax