Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Chronic Pain
- Dissociative Disorders
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Eating Disorders
- First Nations Issues
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self Harming Practices
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Women's Issues
- Feminist Psychotherapy
- In Person Counselling
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Somatic Approaches
- Trauma Informed Stabilization treatment (TIST)
Counselling practice website:www.PacificWatersCounselling.com
Welcome. I help people who feel stuck in life. Perhaps they know that they need to end a relationship or start a new career. Some people are stuck in long-term anxiety and depression that hasn't changed with medications or other counselling. Other clients have chronic pain, PTSD, ADHD, or an eating disorder. It is possible for life to move forward, and it might be easier than you think.
I am certified in a therapy tool called Lifespan Integration, which uses a simple timeline of your life to help your whole self to understand that you are in the present now. This helps you to stop reacting to the past so that you have energy to move forward. Lifespan Integration is a gentle tool that doesn't require us to dwell on difficult past events. The focus is on all of the brilliant ways that you managed to get through life to today.
I have years of training and experience working with all types of trauma and dissociative responses. I also have eating disorder training from IAEDP (International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals).
I offer a free 15-minute consultation to get started. I look forward to meeting you soon!
- I am certified in Lifespan Integration. Certification means that I have received all of the training, experience, and supervision in LIfespan Integration.
Client fee individuals:$150 + GST