Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Grief and Loss - General
- LGBTQ Issues
- Personal Growth
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Body Centred Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Telephone Counselling
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.kerrychuttercounselling.com
Counselling is available online throughout British Columbia. Are you feeling that you need support at this time? My practice emphasizes individual counselling within a range of concerns. These concerns include but are not limited to: grief and loss, depression, anxiety, trauma, addictive behaviours, and difficulties with interpersonal communication. Additionally, I will support you in navigating life transitions and accelerating your personal growth.
I provide counselling from an attachment and emotion-focused perspective while paying careful attention to your mind-body connection. Together we will gather your strengths and resources to visit your challenges. Life changes happen when we learn to slow down, welcome difficult experiences, access emotions, and by noticing and listening to what is happening inside of us. This opens up a greater space for vitality, flexibility, and ease in your life. Clients often remark "I feel more like myself".
If you would like to discover your natural capacity for learning, healing, and growth, and gain a more authentic and meaningful relationship to yourself and to others please contact me for a free phone consultation: www.kerrychuttercounselling.com
I received a Masters of Counselling Psychology from City University of Seattle's Vancouver division. My background in Alternative Wholistic Health and Child & Youth Care informs my practice with a multiplicity of perspectives. Additionally I have had the great privilege of being mentored since 2007 by psychologists Dr. Stephen Gilligan, originator of Self Relations Psychotherapy and author of the Courage to Love; Dr. Harry Stefanakis, a leader in compassion based treatment and clinical hypnosis; and Dale Trimble, Faculty & Executive of the AEDP Institute.
- AEDP Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (Emotion & Relational Focused) with Dr. Diana Fosha (Originator), Dale Trimble, Dr. Ron Fredrick, Dr. Karen Kranz, and others (2016-2019).
- Dr. Stephen Gilligan, originator of Self Relations Psychotherapy (Generative Change)and author of the Courage to Love (Annually 2007-2020).
- Portland Psychotherapy Clinic, Research, and Training Centre; Psychedelic Integration 101 & 102 (2020)