Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Grief and Loss - General
- LGBTQ Issues
- Personal Growth
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Body Centred Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Telephone Counselling
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.kerrychuttercounselling.com
My practice emphasizes individual counselling within a range of concerns. These concerns include but are not limited to: grief and loss, depression, anxiety, trauma, addictive behaviours, and interpersonal communication. Additionally, I am able to support you in navigating life transitions and accelerating your personal growth.
I provide counselling from an emotion-focused perspective, with careful attention to your mind-body connection. Together we will gather your strengths and resources to visit your challenges. By slowing down, accessing and welcoming difficult experiences and emotions, greater space for vitality, flexibility and ease can open up in your life.
Discover your natural capacity for learning, healing, and growth—and gain a more authentic and meaningful relationship to yourself and others. Counselling is provided remotely by Zoom or telephone to residents of British Columbia. Learn more and book a free phone consultation call today: www.kerrychuttercounselling.com
I received a Masters of Counselling Psychology from City University of Seattle's Vancouver division. My background in Alternative Wholistic Health and Child & Youth Care informs my practice with a multiplicity of perspectives. Additionally I have had the great privilege of being mentored since 2007 by psychologists Dr. Stephen Gilligan, originator of Self Relations Psychotherapy and author of the Courage to Love; Dr. Harry Stefanakis, a leader in compassion based treatment and clinical hypnosis; and Dale Trimble, Faculty & Executive of the AEDP Institute.
- AEDP Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (Emotion & Relational Focused) with Dr. Diana Fosha (Originator), Dale Trimble, Dr. Ron Fredrick, Dr. Karen Kranz, and others (2016-2019).
- Dr. Stephen Gilligan, originator of Self Relations Psychotherapy (Generative Change)and author of the Courage to Love (Annually 2007-2020).
- Portland Psychotherapy Clinic, Research, and Training Centre; Psychedelic Integration 101 & 102 (2020)