Areas of practice
- Adolescent Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Self Harming Practices
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Suicide Ideation / Survivor
- Trauma Counselling
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.knowing-you.ca
Support for teens and adults overcoming anxiety, people-pleasing, building self-esteem.
We may be a good fit if you can relate to one or more of these:
- You were told growing up that you're "mature for your age",
- You are a self-labelled "perfectionist" or "overthinker",
- You'te there for everyone else and tend to put yourself last,
- You feel guilty or ashamed about considering your own needs/wants,
- People around you seem to find just existing much easier than you do...
- Are your goals - be able to express yourself more? take better care of yourself? feel better about yourself? feel better in general?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, then I am here for you! My counselling foundation is Person-Centered, which means that we work collaboratively. We explore your experience together and I'll listen, ask questions, provide a different perspective - depends on what you find helpful. You're the one who knows your story
I meet people where they are at and help them explore and get to know themselves better. I tend to do a combo of figuring out what's going on and understanding it, as well as coping with how things already are. I also incorporate how the brain and nervous system work
LGBTQ+ affirming and ND affirming care
Thank you for reading, and for taking your well-being seriously! I'm doing online sessions only. Please reach out if you'd like to set up a quick (free) consult. Currently taking on adult, young adult, and adolescent clients (14 and up). I use Janeapp for booking and credit card payments. You can read more about me and how I do things on my website as well!
Client fee individuals:135