Areas of practice
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Family Conflict
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Men's Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Parent/Teen Conflict
- Parenting Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Divorce Mediation
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Family Systems
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Narrative Therapy
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Solution Focused Therapy
Counselling practice website:JordanPenner.com
Jordan has been helping people access their strengths and overcome challenges for the past 15 yearsl; with a focus on building skills that create lasting solutions. True change comes from developing the tools and skills that create success in Marriage and Family Relationships, Mental Health, Recovery from Addiction, Overcoming Anxiety, and creating peace during Divorce and Co-Parenting.
Counselling is more than just empathic listening, which is why Jordan has undergone specialized training in Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), EMDR, Trauma Informed Practices, PTSD, OCD, and High Conflict Divorce and Co-Parenting. Utilizing a wide variety of assessment tools, modalities, and treatment options to provide each individual with a tailored strategy that offers specific solutions to their unique situation.
How would you feel, knowing that there is nothing between you and your goals? Book your strategy for change with flexible appointment times - during the day, evening, or weekend; either in-person or virtually
Please contact anytime for more information on services - 604.202.9887
Early in his career Jordan had the unique opportunity to work as part of a BC provincial pilot program integrating Mental Health Service delivery within the inter-provincial ministries. From there, Jordan spent several years working with children and their families as a behavioural interventionist through The Centre for Childhood Development. In the past 2 decades, Jordan continues to work, within Clinical settings, as a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) with Fraser Health and through his private practice. Working in these varied settings has taught Jordan that although some may have similar experiences…. life and outcome is not the same for each person. Problems are not linear and solutions cannot be either.
Jordan prides himself on providing a warm and welcoming environment where can feel safe to share the qualities that make you a one-of-a-kind individual. Jordan will be your coach, cheering section, and biggest fan every step of the way.
Jordan strongly believes that all people are capable of evolving into their most capable and effective selves. This journey is possible and by doing so you are will be best able to showcase your strengths to those around you. It’s this growth that allows you to achieve your goals and dreams.
Your journey with Jordan will involve working to embrace, connect and build upon your own personal uniqueness. In doing so, you will examine your understanding and interpretations of past experiences and how they fit into the overall story of your life. You and Jordan will develop your own unique set of tools and strategies that will help you move forward as better, stronger, and braver you.
To learn more or to book an appointment with Jordan, please feel free to follow up; all inquires are welcome.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT): As a licensed DBT provider Jordan can administer support-oriented, collaborative therapy that helps develop skills around mindfulness and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Designed to improve distress tolerance and regulate emotions. Recognized as the most effective treatment to radically transform difficult emotions into skill based, goal affirming behaviors.
- High Conflict Co-Parenting and Child Alignment and Resistance, helps parents avoid the family law system by resolving conflicts and support children thrive pose separation
- Learn how you can develop innovative strategies that re-unites parents and children, improves relationships, and increase parent co-operation
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) is a great option for removing intense emotional distress without re-traumatizing during treatment.
Client fee individuals:$168.00
Client fee couples/families:$168.00 - $250.00