Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Career Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Cross Cultural Issues
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Family Conflict
- Family Issues
- Gender Identity Issues
- Grief and Loss - General
- LGBTQ Issues
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals
- Family Therapy
- Feminist Psychotherapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Pain Management
- Sex Therapy
- Walk and Talk Therapy
Other languages spoken
Counselling practice website:https://www.lovehealscounselling.ca/
Are you feeling disconnected from those around you? You might find yourself stuck in the same arguments or patterns with your partner. Or you may be struggling to find a sense of belonging in your family, workplace, or a new community. This sense of isolation can magnify already stressful situations and have negative impacts on both your emotional and physical health. With support, you can experience the growth and healing that can come from reconnecting with yourself, and strengthening your relationship with others. My identities and experiences have shaped me to become the counselor I am today, a wounded healer.
I strive to off you healing in a culturally responsive, racially conscious, LGBTQ2s affirmative atmosphere. I am here to assist you in processing difficult emotions that have kept you stuck in a habitual pattern that no longer serves your purpose. Together, we'll build on your inner strength, confidence, and authentic connections with yourself and your loved ones.
I believe that no one is broken. Everyone has inner strength and resources to deal with obstacles in life. Through, collaborative, curious and genuine approach, we can work together towards helping you live the life you want and have the happy relationship you longed for. Visit my website and lets get started on exploring how love can heal you.
High relationship satisfaction and a secure bond with an intimate partner can dramatically benefit our physical and emotional health, especially in stressful times. Unfortunately, on average, it takes about six years for a distressed couple to ask for help. If you are struggling in your relationship, you don’t need to struggle with this alone. Whether your relationship problems are about finances, children, or anything, you will understand and experience how to build a secure bond with your relationship partner in a culturally responsive, racially conscious, LGBTQ2S+ affirming atmosphere.
如果您覺得憂鬱,易怒,睡不好,自信心低落, 或是在感情, 家庭或人際關係上有困惱, 來心理諮詢,可以有效的讓您有更清楚了解自己, 管理自己的情緒, 找回自信和 獲得心靈上的平靜及成長, 以及能夠跟您的愛人,家人, 朋友的關係更良好.
- Master of Counselling, City University of Seattle
- Post-degree Diploma in Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Douglas College Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Economics, University of Alberta
- Advanced training in Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy core skills Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy Level 1 & 2 Emotionally Focused Family Therapy level 1
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) for Psychosis and Associated Trauma 2-day Workshop, Psychosocial Rehabilitation BC The Chronic Disease Self-Management Program Six-Session Workshop, University of Victoria
- Mental Health First Aid Canada Certificate, Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHFA) QPR Suicide Prevention Gatekeeper Program certificate, QPR Institution
Client fee individuals:140
Client fee couples/families:165