Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Grief and Loss - General
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Parent/Teen Conflict
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Family Systems
- Family Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Pain Management
- Satir Therapy
Other languages spoken
Counselling practice website:https://carolinecounselling.weebly.com
You are ready to feel better and I am here to help. Counselling is a healing journey and am honoured to be a part of it.
I seek to empower individuals to be the best that they can be. I provide a safe and nonjudgmental environment where healing can occur. Reaching out for counselling is the first step in your healing process and feeling better.
I can help you gain better self-understanding, improve your mood and change old patterns, by using both my knowledge of neuroscience and effective counselling techniques. I work collaboratively with you to make lasting change. I specialize in counselling individuals who have experienced trauma, mental health (depression, anxiety, panic, PTSD) , abuse (emotional, physical, sexual), grief and loss, life transitions (relationships, work, balance), anger management, relationship issues and couples counselling.
I provide individual, couples, teen, child and family counselling. I also provide supervision to other counsellors.
- Satir Transformational Therapy Level 2
- Gottman Couples Therapy Level 2
- Life Span Integration (currently undergoing certification)
Client fee individuals:150
Client fee couples/families:160