Areas of practice
- Career Issues
- Compassion Fatigue
- Industrial/Organizational Development
- Job Transition
- Personal Growth
- Professional Burnout
- Stress Management
- Workplace Issues
- Body Centred Psychotherapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- In Person Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Somatic Approaches
- Spiritual Counselling
- Telephone Counselling
Counselling practice website:amandathiessen.org
If you are feeling overwhelmed by your emotional experience, you have come to the right place.
Maybe you've never tried therapy before, things have finally come to a head, and you're ready to seek help.
Maybe you tried therapy before and it just hasn't felt like it "worked."
Together we can figure out what's going on and help you to feel better.
I work with folks' moment to moment experience through a relational lens. That partly means you don't have to figure this out alone - we can do it together. We can create healing by processing your experiences in a safe, supportive environment. Therapy can be truly transformational.
I would love to meet you and walk with you through your healing journey. It is always my greatest privilege in life to create the spaces for people to connect to their authentic selves. If you want to chat about how therapy might help you feel better please connect through text, phone, or email.
- MSW - Focused on workplace issues including traumatic bullying, vicarious trauma, navigating toxic workplaces, compassion fatigue and burnout.
- AEDP, DBT + other trauma focused training - Relevant issues include systemic oppression, difficult childhoods, and trauma symptoms such as anxiety, depression, and disassociation.
- Mindfulness - Addressing stress, anxiety, and depression.
Client fee individuals:$120-160 Base on Income