- Plaintext email only
- East of Burrard St. (or on Burrard) - West of Cambie St.
- Reproductive Health: Pregnancy loss, support, & decision-making; infertility; post-abortion support; traumatic birthing experiences; perinatal and postpartum depression & anxiety.
- Grief & Loss
- Personal Growth
- Trauma (Crime Victims Assistance Program (CVAP) certified)
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness and Body-Centered practices
- Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT)
- Response-Based Trauma Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing (SE) for Trauma
Proximity to transit and or intersections:
Alexandra Stewart is a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) and Certified Clinical Counsellor (CCC) who sees adult clients at both her Vancouver and North Shore office. When she's not seeing clients in her private practice, Alexandra enjoys supporting job seekers with the Canadian Mental Health Association, in partnership with WorkBC and the YWCA. Alexandra supports clients with mental health challenges that act as barriers to accessing/maintaining employment.
Alexandra provides counselling for many concerns including:
THE COUNSELLING EXPERIENCE WITH ALEXANDRA
Alexandra is known for putting clients at ease. She has a non-judgmental and compassionate presence. Clients say they feel safe when working with Alexandra, which is a critical element in any counselling relationship.
Alexandra uses a holistic approach, meaning that all aspects of a client's life (social, psychological, biological, cultural, spiritual) can be explored when trying to understand a particular concern, and especially when seeking to find a solution or best approach. Alexandra also works in collaboration with her clients. She believes that different approaches work for different people, and that clients are the experts in their lives, therefore she works with the client to customize an approach that best suits their needs.
Alexandra tends to use the following approaches:
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Alexandra Stewart's website.