Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness approaches
Counselling practice website:www.emotionwise.ca
Life can feel like one challenge after another. Are you finding it difficult to balance your mental health and the pressures of life?
I have worked with people, just like you who are struggling with having emotional reactions that blindside you and seem to come out of nowhere. I provide counselling for past trauma but also work with you to set goals and look forward to the future and build new coping skills.
I am an experienced therapist, who has worked in the counselling field for the last 10 years supporting people from all walks of life. I have experience helping people struggling with depression, anxiety, emotional dysregulation, bipolar disorder, self-worth issues, anger, and trauma primarily using EMDR, DBT, and AEDP.
I use a variety of approaches depending on your needs and goals but my primary emphasis is on building a relationship of trust and helping you move towards the life that you want for yourself- as your healthiest and most balanced self. I also provide group therapy for trauma and emotion regulation issues.
No matter how difficult life feels right now, there is hope! I welcome the opportunity to explore how I can help you move from surviving to thriving.
Reach out today at Emotion Wise Counselling to connect for a free 20 minute phone session.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy, DBT Centre of Vancouver
Client fee individuals:150