Industrial/Organizational Development Expressive Arts Therapies
Industrial/Organizational Development needs are met by I/O psychologists and counsellors. Many are also trained as Executive Coaches. If your company is facing issues with worker behavior and attitudes, low performance or a lack of leadership and productivity, it may be a good time to enroll the services of an Industrial/Organizational Development consultant.
Many people in the global workforce are working in roles where they don't really belong. When someone is not fulfilling their personal objectives, or if their careers don't match their personal values and goals, they are bound to become disillusioned and depressed. As a result of poor work-life balance, poor job satisfaction and lack of fulfillment in their roles in a company, people's performance standards will drop and they will become unproductive.
The management styles and social norms within a company also affects individual behavior within the organization. I/O psychologists and counsellors or coaches assess these issues within a company to help improve individual performance and psychological well being within a company. The task is performed by assessing organizational structures, and role expectations to see how those factors influence the behavior or individuals in an organization. Through understanding these factors the aim is to improve individual mental health and performance which will benefit the company as a whole.
I/O psychologists and counsellors focus on six main areas, including training and developments, employee selection, ergonomics, performance management, work life, and organizational management. Most Industrial/Organizational Development psychologists specialize in one or more of the fields. The psychologist will perform screening tests and surveys and observe a range of tasks to see which areas of a business can benefit from Industrial/Organizational Development.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers Industrial/Organizational Development or counselling to address your business development issues, you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
Expressive Arts Therapies
Expressive Arts Therapies use digital media or traditional arts and crafts materials to help clients express themselves more effectively. Therapists use art therapies in conjunction with traditional psychotherapy in clinical settings for clients of all ages to promote mental health.
Writing, movement, drama, music and other forms of art is used as part of several integrative mental health interventions and complementary practices. The logic behind expressive art therapy is that people often find it easier to express themselves in symbols, pictures and movement. By allowing this artistic expression, clients can express their thoughts and emotions easily, while finding the path to transformation, recovery and wellness.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Expressive Arts Therapies, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Industrial/Organizational Development filterIndustrial/Organizational Development
- Addictions - Including Substances (1)Apply Addictions - Including Substances filter
- Child Stress and Trauma (1)Apply Child Stress and Trauma filter
- Chronic Illness (1)Apply Chronic Illness filter
- Chronic Pain (1)Apply Chronic Pain filter
- Creativity (1)Apply Creativity filter
- Critical Incidents and Acute Stress (1)Apply Critical Incidents and Acute Stress filter
- First Nations Issues (1)Apply First Nations Issues filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (1)Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Spirituality (1)Apply Spirituality filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- (-) Remove Expressive Arts Therapies filterExpressive Arts Therapies
- Body Centred Psychotherapy (1)Apply Body Centred Psychotherapy filter
- Body Centred Therapy (1)Apply Body Centred Therapy filter
- Bodynamic Analysis (1)Apply Bodynamic Analysis filter
- Developmental (1)Apply Developmental filter
- Integrative Psychotherapy (1)Apply Integrative Psychotherapy filter