Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addictions - Sexual
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD
- Eating Disorders
- Geriatric Issues and Counselling
- Grief and Loss - General
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Men's Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Personal Growth
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress Management
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Family Systems
- Mindfulness approaches
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing
- Telephone Counselling
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:https://transitionscounselling.ca/
Do you need professional help to make changes that will improve your life or relationships?
Mark Giesbrecht is currently offering online video therapy or phone therapy through his secure online portal. Mark started his career in Burnaby in 1995, he started Jericho Counselling in 2001 and then moved to Nanaimo in 2007. He continues to offer his services to new or past clients via phone or online counselling.
Mark helps individuals who find themselves stuck with problems that have not been fixed despite their efforts or the passage of time. If you wish to be confident and happy but are struggling with problems like relationships, anxiety/depression or addictions, Mark can help you. Why don't you consider calling him today.
Counselling Therapy can help you uncover who you are, what is in your way and the steps you need to take to find freedom and success.
Client fee individuals:$150 per 50 min session
Client fee couples/families:$150 per 50 min session