Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Personal Growth
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Mindfulness approaches
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Video Counselling
Other languages spoken
Counselling practice website:www.coastalforest.ca
Welcome! Congratulation on taking this brave step towards the journey of your inner world! If you:
- feel overwhelmed by dealing with anxiety, depression, stress;
- are suffering from recent trauma or that of in the past;
- are experiencing life transition, feeling loneliness, helpless, powerless;
- are trapped by patterns repeating in your relationship with important others...
Remember you are not the only one in the world suffering from these and you don't need to face all these situations alone.
In counselling we can explore your story behind the suffering you are experiencing in a safe and nonjudgmental environment. My approach is healing-oriented, emotion-focus, body-based and relational one. All of us could have experienced trauma more or less in our lives and might develop maladaptive way to live with it. Our emotions could be blocked, our body could be burdened by it. I believe that we as human being are wired in self-righting and transformance. We could work together to allow the feelings to flow. to awaken our sense, to reconnect with the body, to gain the different perspectives of what was happening and the impact on you, to receive a lot of new emotional experiences in therapeutic relationship... Healing and change start from there.
Counselling could be a life-changing process and a gift for yourself. I had the honor to witness the change and growth of my clients. I was impressed by their courage and resilience and I am happy to have been a scaffold in the down time of their lives. I would be happy here to be a safe harbor for you to cure and move forward.
- AEDP (Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy) immersion course and Essential Skill 1 course
- Psychodynamic Therapy Training
- Structural Family Therapy training
- Yalom Group Therapy training
- EMDR (Eye Movement and Desensitization and Repressing) basic training
Client fee individuals:130
Client fee couples/families:140