Areas of practice
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Bullying - School
- Bullying - Workplace
- Cancer Care and Support
- Career Issues
- Caregiver Support
- Covid-19 Life Balance
- Covid-19 Loneliness
- COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Death and Dying
- Family Issues
- Grief and Loss - General
- Life Balance
- Life Transitions
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Men's Issues
- Parenting Issues
- Personal Growth
- Professional Burnout
- School/Work Adjustment
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Stress Management
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
- Motivational Interviewing
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Solution Focused Therapy
Counselling practice website:https://www.integrolife.ca/how-can-we-help
Life can be quite the challenge; there are situations we never expected, struggles we couldn’t have prepared for, and circumstances we find ourselves overwhelmed by. All too frequently, I hear from people that they didn’t know what to do, or who to talk to, or how they ended up in a place where the world isn’t making sense. In these times, people tend to feel trapped, beaten down, alone, exhausted, or just at a loss, and often have tried everything they can think of to re-order, heal, and reorient their lives. Connecting with a counsellor can help. Whatever is happening for you, I believe we can change your life, and I am here for you.
My method asks, “What if it could only get better?” in combination with an active, empathetic, and structured evidence-based intervention focussed on one outcome: Your enhanced sense of wellness in your day to day life no matter the situation. With almost 20 years in talk therapy & extensive training, I have a litany of tools. I specialize in anxiety & depression in men, work-life balance in women, and general mental health (ie. anxiety, panic, depression, burnout, purposelessness, etc.).
If you are looking to see changes happen, to create or move toward a vision you have of a better life, and would like a an empathetic, authentic, and validating professional alongside you, please connect with me.
- Monday - Thursday afternoons/ evenings
- PLEASE NOTE THAT UNLESS YOU BOOK AN IN-PERSON OR WALK & TALK SESSION ON A WEDNESDAY, ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE VIRTUAL.
IN PERSON APPOINTMENTS
- Wednesdays only.
- In Breathing Space Counselling (2802 Saint John's Street - Unit G, Port Moody). NOTE: The entrance is at the back of the building off Spring Street - the corner of Moody & Spring. There is one parking space, but there is ample street parking nearby. The door will be locked and Thea will let you in only at the start of the scheduled session; please stay in your vehicle or be prepared to wait at the door until your session is set to begin. You will need to wash your hands upon entry.
- Please note that prior to scheduling an in person appointment you will need to have completed a virtual consultation and/or intake session.
Client fee individuals:$150+GST
Client fee couples/families:$160+GST