Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Family Violence
- Grief and Loss - General
- Personal Injury
- School/Work Adjustment
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
Counselling practice website:https://www.sarinarcc.com/
When life’s difficulties cause anxiety, stress, conflict, trauma, depression, or exhaustion, your overall well-being will suffer. Understanding how this distress has manifested is the first step to healing and improving the quality of your life. Sarina offers a therapeutic, non-judgmental, and safe place to explore your pain and challenges working with you to articulate effective approaches and strategies, customized to your specific needs. The ultimate counselling goal is to set you on a path to a happier, more joyful life.
Sarina uses evidence-based Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and also employing Solution-Focused, Narrative, Mindfulness, and Strength and Response Based techniques, to help clients improve their well-being and reach their goals. Specialized knowledge and training have also focused on trauma, domestic violence, working with families in separation and divorce, anxiety and anxiety disorders, depression, LGBTQ2S+, and the Autism spectrum.
If you would like to arrange a free 10-15 consultation to establish if we are a fit, please email or text 604-202-1358.
- Cognitive Behavioural Training with the Beck Institute for CBT Essentials, Anxiety, Depression and Personality Disorders.
- Divorce Coach training including family violence, conflict resolution and mediation.
Client fee individuals:$130.00 (50 minutes)