Areas of practice
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Family Issues
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Adlerian Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Group Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Life Stress Reduction (LSR)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR)
Sheran Selluski has her Masters in Counselling Psychology and is a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors. She has offices in Maple Ridge and Mission. Sheran has trained in Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR), Life Stress Reduction (LSR), and Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT).
Sheran provides counselling for individuals, couples, and groups. She has also worked extensively with managing stress and trauma, relationship issues, and addictions.
Sheran presents workshops to community and educational institutions on issues of stress management, trauma resolution, effective communication as well as grief and loss associated with life stage transitions. She will travel to clients’ homes in situations where clients are unable to leave their homes or when traveling is a hardship due to illness.
Sheran uses a client centered, solution focused, humanistic approach in her counselling.
Client fee individuals:$95.00 per hour
Client fee couples/families:$95.00 hour