Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Adolescent Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Family Caregiver Stress
- Grief and Loss - General
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Expressive Arts Therapies
- Motivational Interviewing
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Spiritual Counselling
- Telephone Counselling
- Vocational Counselling
Counselling practice website:http://www.macdonaldpiers.com/
My intention is to help you discover your best life possible. I am motivated see you heal. A session with me offers a compassionate, non-judgemental space to learn practical tools and experience a shift in perspective, while gaining hope for the future.
I have 12 years of experience as a social worker in the health and mental health field, and have provided counselling for children, teens and adults. Some areas of special focus include working with children and adolescents with behavioural issues and parenting. I also serve adults in areas of anxiety, panic, depression, caregiver burnout, boundaries and relationship issues, sexuality, life transition, trauma, grief and loss. I have a passion for serving clients who are survivors of family violence, sexual trauma and abuse, in both emotional and practical ways.
Visit my website and send me a message on the contact form. You'll get a response within 48hrs and we can book you for a session or a complimentary consultation.
- I have taken specialized training in creative/art therapies.
- I am trained in spiritually-informed therapy
Client fee individuals:$125