Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD
- Autism and Developmental Disorders
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Eating Disorders
- Trauma Counselling
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies
- Adlerian Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Expressive Arts Therapies
- Family Systems
- Humanistic Therapy
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
I offer a free 15-minute phone consultation to all prospective clients. I am currently accepting new clients for virtual sessions only, sliding fee scale available upon inquiry.
My approach to counselling is client-centred, strengths-based, and trauma-informed. I care about each of my clients and always work with their best-interests in mind, respecting their privacy, and honouring their rights. Clients of all ages, identities, cultures, and backgrounds are welcome.
I have 16+ years experience working in the field of special education. I specialize in supporting individuals who are neurodiverse, and am very familiar and experienced with the unique challenges that may be experienced by individuals with ADHD and/or ASD. I tailor my approach to work with each client's individual strengths, needs, and goals.
Inquiries are welcome. Please reach out if you have any questions and would like to connect.
- CBT Level 1 - Adler Graduate Professional School
- Therapeutic Arts Practitioner certificate - Canadian International Institute of Art Therapy
- DBT-ED Level 1 & 2 - Sick Kids Learning Institute
- TF-CBT, Medical University of South Carolina
Client fee individuals:$95 - $125
Client fee couples/families:$125 - $150