Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Eating Disorders
- Family Issues
- Grief and Loss - General
- Life Transitions
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Personal Growth
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cross Cultural Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Shame Counselling & Therapy
Other languages spoken
Counselling practice website:https://royacounselling.com/
If you are here reading this, your healing journey has already begun. I would love to be on your side as you continue this journey.
I am Roya Vojdani, MA. I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors and part of International Honors Society. I have helped clients with different issues such as anxiety, depression, relationships and trauma for years. My deep passion for healing trauma led me to receive Clinical Trauma (CCTP-I) and Complex Trauma Treatment (CCTP-II) certifications with the International Association of Trauma Professionals.
My Approach to Therapy:
I have learned through the years that therapy is an art and there is certainly no one size that fits all when it comes to therapy. That is why I always tailor my training and experience to make sure our journey together is most helpful to you and your unique needs.
I strive to provide a warm, respectful presence for my clients in which you can feel safe enough to share your feelings and visit some of your emotional wounds. I use evidence-based approaches that are focused on helping you heal your past wounds and feel more vitality and wholeness. In our sessions, we will explore your thoughts, your emotions and your body sensations in order to help you integrate your past life experiences and live a more authentic life.
My Stance Toward My Clients:
I feel very privileged to hear about my client’s stories and my hope is to help them slowly recover their peace, happiness, and livelihood. I know that allowing another person into your inner life is an important decision and I strive to honor your trust and create a safe space in which you can blossom. I believe in the inherent resilience of my clients and my stance towards my clients is non-judgmental, compassionate and curious.
- Clinical Trauma (CCTP-I) and Complex Trauma Treatment (CCTP-II) certifications with the International Association of Trauma
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)
- Accelerated Experiential Psychodynamic Psychotherapy ( AEDP)
- Compassionate Inquiry Training
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy (SP)
Client fee individuals:150.00 Plus GST
Client fee couples/families:170.00 Plus GST