Areas of practice
- Anger Management Issues
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD
- Family Conflict
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Racial Identity
- School/Work Adjustment
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Family Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Video Counselling
Other languages spoken
Counselling practice website:https://wellnessnorth.ca/parinaz-falsafi
I have additional training (Sue Johnson, EFT externship, 2018) and experience working with couples to help them resolve marital and relationship issues. I help families learn ways to communicate better, set firm boundaries and find ways to move forward successfully. I have been in the field for almost a decade and have worked with middle eastern clients as well as minorities. Individuals struggling with self esteem, confidence issues, work stress/conflicts, negative thoughts, anxiety, depression or those who face racial trauma can overcome their struggles after working with me. I have also supported individuals who have bipolar, borderline, OCD or ADHD concerns. Accepting NEW Clients.
Using EFT, Family therapy, CBT, DBT and mindfulness approaches, I assist my clients in building stronger inter-personal bonds and improve communication. Learn ways to overcome racial trauma, relationship stress, bullying, anxiety, low self esteem and reduce workplace stress by booking a session with me. I offer weekdays, evenings and weekend appointments.
Being a minority, immigrant and women of colour growing up in Iran, I have faced many challenges in my life from cultural, familial to systemic. My deep desire to help individuals, couples & families thrive and overcome conflict, injustice and oppression has inspired me to study psychology and led me to be a therapist I am today.
- CBT Training For Children and Youth in 2013 allows me to work with young people.
- Externship in Emotion Focussed Couples Therapy in 2018
- Complex Identities Training -2018
Client fee individuals:140
Client fee couples/families:160